Diploma in Java Programming and Technology :
- Designed for graduates, to make them job ready for industry
- Indepth coverage of the Java Programming Language and technologies
- Covers frameworks currently used in software industry.
- Graduates, with flair for programming
- Should have basic knowledge about working of computer
- Six months - (3 hrs per day 4 days a week)
- 250 hours of class room training including theory and practical.
- 50 hours of Project work.
Objectives of the following Sun, Java Certifications are covered :
- SCJP - Sun Certified Java Programmer
- SCWCD - Sun Certified Web Component Developer
Exit Profile :
- Understand the various aspects of the software development life cycle.
- Use UML to document the requirements, analysis and design of a software system.
- Create Java based applications.
- Use of SQL for maintaining and designing databases.
- Build and deploy web applications using the Java Servlet and JSP technologies.
- Build and deploy enterprise applications using frameworks like Spring, Hibernate, etc.